I want to start out by saying THANK YOU for the love and support. I have received an outpouring of inquiries and I hope I continue to interest and inform you :)
Now, let's get down to business. Who's ready for winter??? I like to see the cooling change of the seasons as an opportunity to break out of any makeup rut I'm in and have some fun!
- It's the time of year to play with deeper lip colors like sheer plums, rich berries, burgundy wines and classic reds.
- Warm up dull winter skin by mixing in a bit of cream bronzer with your foundation. I like Maybelline Dream Mousse--mixes well with liquid foundation.
- Wake up with a “Just back from Bermuda” glow by adding a drop of self-tanner to your nighttime moisturizer.
- Eyeliner looks especially great with fall and winter fashions. Expand your liner lineup with enchanting shades like eggplant or chocolate brown. Pair your lined eyes with a nude lip for a chic, sophisticated look.
- For family gatherings at Thanksgiving or Christmas, keep your makeup simple and classic. Try a natural lip paired with a soft brown shadow on the eyes for a universally flattering look that even Grandma will love.
I'll leave you with one more winter beauty tip. Putting a humidifier in your bedroom adds a new dimension to beauty sleep during the cold, dry winter months. Give your parched skin an overnight boost: humidify!
Until next time...