Thursday, November 18, 2010

Seasonal Switcharoo

 Hello Everyone!

I want to start out by saying THANK YOU for the love and support. I have received an outpouring of inquiries and I hope I continue to interest and inform you :)

Now, let's get down to business.  Who's ready for winter???  I like to see the cooling change of the seasons as an opportunity to break out of any makeup rut I'm in and have some fun!  

  • It's the time of year to play with deeper lip colors like sheer plums, rich berries, burgundy wines and classic reds.

Mandy Moore
Rihanna


  • Warm up dull winter skin by mixing in a bit of cream bronzer with your foundation. I like Maybelline Dream Mousse--mixes well with liquid foundation.



  • Wake up with a “Just back from Bermuda”  glow by adding a drop of self-tanner to your nighttime moisturizer.
  • Eyeliner looks especially great with fall and winter fashions.  Expand your liner lineup with enchanting shades like eggplant or chocolate brown.  Pair your lined eyes with a nude lip for a chic, sophisticated look.
Hilary Duff
 
  • For family gatherings at Thanksgiving or Christmas, keep your makeup simple and classic.  Try a natural lip paired with a soft brown shadow on the eyes for a universally flattering look that even Grandma will love.




I'll leave you with one more winter beauty tip.  Putting a humidifier in your bedroom adds a new dimension to beauty sleep during the cold, dry winter months.  Give your parched skin an overnight boost: humidify!


Until next time...


Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment