Monday, September 26, 2011

Top 3 Favorite Lipglosses

Hey there!

At any given point, you can reach in my purse and find about eight different lipglosses.  It's an issue and I'm working on it :)  I'm going to give you my top three favorites that have been found due to lots of trial and error!

1:) NARS Lipgloss
$24

This is Kim Kardashian's signature look lipgloss (in the shade of Turkish Delight).  They are super pigmented and creamy.  They come in tons of colors!  My favorite colors are Turkish Delight (Pale pink, nude) and Orgasm (pink with gold tint).   

2.)  Bare Escentuals Buxom Lips
 
$18
Lord KNOWS I love me a plumping lip gloss and these really do make my lips look bigger!  They come in lotsof different colors and are free of parabens and other harmful ingredients.  Melanie is probably my favorite color -- a warm bright pink and looks great on everyone.

3.)  MAC Cremesheen Glass
$18
Ob-sessed. They’re ultra creamy and pigmented, kind of like liquid lipstick.   These aren't as sticky as MAC's lipglasses. love it. My favorite color for fall is Double Dare--mauve-ish.



Hope this helps :)  Back to work for me.  Have a wonderful week guys.

Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment