Tuesday, September 27, 2011

My Latest Obsession



So, right on up there with plumping lip glosses, I have always been fascinated with long eyelashes.  Even if you have a completely bare face, if you put on some lengthening mascara, you look put together.  They're Real mascara by Benefit claims:
  • 94% saw dramatic length and volume
  • 90% saw base-to-tip curl
  • 94% saw visible lift
  • 100% saw long-wearing results
So, naturally, I had to run out and get it the day it came out (end of August). I've been using it for about a month now and have gotten so many compliments on my lashes.  The price is a bit steep ($22) but it's worth every penny.  
 I LOVE!  One coat and you are good to go!  For a false eyelash look, apply 2-3 coats (do not allow drying time in between applications).  Here's a great before and after picture I found.

Go get you some!  Buy here!

Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment