Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Vacation TidBits

Hey guys!

Going to try to get in a quick blog before leaving for the Bahamas tomorrow.  Simply put, New York City was magical.  I got to see the city and experience it with some of my dearest friends. It was definitely an experience I will never forget. 

While I was there, my skin was ridiculously dry! When traveling, I try to skip the makeup and apply extra moisturizer to eliminate dryness that may occur due to flying.  After a day in the frigid city, I was desperate to exfoliate, so I made a make-shift face scrub out of sugar packet, lotion (pea-sized amount) and a touch of water.  I followed it up by using my favorite face wash and lots of moisturizer!  It's all about making do with what you have :)

Quickie make-do foundation while traveling: mix a little moisturizer on the back of your hand with a smear of concealer and apply all over the skin with a non-latex sponge. 

Another travel tip:  Forgot your body moisturizer?  In a pinch, hair conditioner can eliminate dryness.

OK, time to go pack.  This Christmas is going to be interesting for me.  I miss my dad every second. His powerful and joyful presence will be especially missed this weekend. I hope everyone has a blessed Christmas and spends it with the ones they love most. 

Thank you for reading  :)  Until next time...

Merry Christmas

Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment