Thursday, January 13, 2011

Celebrity Look

Hello everyone!

So, I'm going to start doing some celebrity inspired beauty posts!  I'm going to try to make this a weekly post so let me know if you're feeling certain celebrity makeup and I'll instruct you on how to get the look!

This week's celebrity beauty crush is Nicole Richie at her Lucky Magazine cover launch party.


 __________________________________________________________________________________
Purple smokey eyes are complimentary on everyone, but especially brown eyes. 

To get this bombshell look, apply a light purple shade all over the upper and lower lids.  I like NYX eyeshadow in Daffodil



$8


After the pale purple is applied, take a deeper plum shade and blend it into the outer corners of the eyes.  My favorite deep purple is one that comes in the Dior Duo Purple look.
$37

 Line your eyes with jet black eyeliner and voila--the perfect purple smokey eye!  

Let me know if you have any questions!

Xo


No comments:

Post a Comment