Saturday, April 28, 2012

Excuses, Excuses

FRIENDS!

Okay, here's the deal--I am sick and tired of the "I've been busy" excuse.  Yes, I'm busy. But so is everyone else.  I have been hearing of my blog fans in other states (talking to you, Florida:)  and I am so thankful you guys are dedicated followers.  I am promising to blog more! 

As you can tell, that was quite a hiatus I took from the blog, and I’ve missed blogging dearly.

Unfortunately, missing blogging, and actually starting blogging again after such a long time away from the blog, isn’t easy. In fact, I even had trouble coming up with this post. How to get the words flowing after haven’t written anything in so long?  I journal but I usually end up just writing randoms in my "notes" on my trusty iPhone.  Speaking of the iPhone, I have hopped on the instagram bandwagon and will share a few pictures...

Evening on the beach listening to live music

Healthy Dinner

My dad's chiminea that I converted into planter

Heart shaped rock me and B found walking on the beach

Sunset over the connector

My absolute favorite place to be. Back porch, glass of wine
I am on the way out the door for a busy day of wedding makeup.  I will blog again soon.

Keep the questions and requests coming....

Xo...

1 comment:

  1. Florida is still coming here reading! OK...here's a question for you. Eye makeup. Specifically eye shadows/eyeliner in the summer months. I struggle with this any time of the year but summer I really want to go easy but I don't want to totally ignore my eyes either, right? You are a *great* story teller, gifted really. Your blog is a natural extension of that...it really is! You got this, girl. Keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete